Melrose Learning Trust Open Morning
Melrose Learning Trust was formed in December 2020, initially with two schools. Melrose has grown steadily since then with, currently, 7 schools across four local authorities; Durham, Darlington, Hartlepool and Stockton. There are also 4 schools in the process of joining the Trust and a ‘Free School’ due to open in September 2025.
Melrose Learning Trust is hosting an ‘Open Day’ on Thursday 28th September 2023, from 9.30am to 11.30am. The morning is for any schools/academies who would like to find out more about what the Melrose has to offer in regards to a school improvement offer and governance support service (both available to schools external to Melrose) and/or any school interested in joining a growing multi-academy trust. The invitation extends to headteachers, governors, school business managers and senior leaders.
The timetable for the morning is as follows:
- 9.30am – Breakfast refreshments
- 10am – Presentation
- School improvement offer to schools external to the Trust
- CPD offer
- Governance support service
- Joining a trust – Melrose Learning Trust Offer to schools/academies
- 10.45am – Joining a trust – a headteacher’s/governor’s perspective
- 11am – Questions/networking
- Existing Trust staff, headteachers, school business managers, directors and governors will be available from 9.30am and then again from 11am, if required.
We look forward to welcoming you on the day.
If you have any questions in the meantime, please get in touch using the contact details below:
Chief Executive Officer
Melrose Learning Trust
T 0191 3805050 I E email@example.com