Welcome to Melrose Learning Trust. Please take the time to look at the information on the website to find out more about us, our schools and the principles behind the partnerships we have.
We are a new Trust, established in December 2020 initially with two schools, Wynyard CE Primary and Esh CE Primary. Our schools have very similar values and share the belief that excellence in education is based upon a number of key principles:
- Ensuring all children are given the opportunities to maximise their potential.
- Our aim is to provide a curriculum that is flexible, engaging and enjoyable for all. Our belief is that learning is enhanced when teachers are invested/passionate in what they are teaching and progress is more likely to be accelerated when children enjoy the curriculum. We are committed to ensuring both indoor and outdoor learning are strong across the Trust.
- Staff feel valued, enjoy their working environment and are provided with bespoke professional development that is fundamental to continuing school development.
- Leadership is strong at all levels.
- Strong partnerships are the key to success. The Trust offers a comprehensive support and development package to all schools.
I hope the website gives you a flavour of what Melrose Learning Trust can offer any schools who are looking to join a multi-academy trust. I would welcome visits to our schools and would be happy to answer any questions you may have. Please feel free to contact me as follows:
Telephone: 0191 3805050